Terms and conditions
The Truly Aus brand is owned by Publishing ByChelle (PBC) and the competition terms and conditions outlined here applies to all entries into all Truly Aus competitions/giveaways.
- For entries to be considered they must be received by the due date outlined by the competition promotion. All requirements, such as completing a survey, submitting an answer, or following a brand on Instagram or Facebook, must be completed in order for an entry to be valid.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of PBC and its associated agencies with any promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person will be permitted and anyone who enters more than once will be disqualified.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- PBC reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Any additional costs associated with redeeming a prize are not included.
- All prizes must be taken as offered. Prizes, or any unused portion, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash unless otherwise specified. Prizes are valued in Australian dollars.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of their prize.
- Prizes that encompass an external company component (such as a hotel or an airline), must work within the parameters of the external company.
- Prizes are subject to black-out periods and availability. Changes to bookings may arise at the discretion of these external companies.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- In the event that a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, PBC reserves the right to substitute the prize or part of the prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize.
- PBC is neither responsible nor liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail.
- PBC is neither responsible nor liable for any prize damaged in transit during its delivery.
- If a promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control, PBC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing that both PBC (TrulyAus) can contact you via email.
- PBC and Truly Aus operate under the ABN 78 621 375 853 from their office at:
Level 1, 3 Westleigh Street, Neutral Bay, NSW, 2089.
The epic Ring Cycle Cultural Festival in Bendigo
Starting 24 March, the Melbourne Opera will be hosting their month-long Ring Cycle Cultural Festival in Bendigo, Victoria.
Get into the groove of Griffith
A vibrant and buzzing city in the NSW Riverina region, Griffith is bursting at the seams with unique festivals and community events, all year round.
Dog beaches in Western Australia you can’t miss
The many dog beaches in Western Australia along the extensive 13000 kilometre coastline offers many spots for you and your pup to enjoy.