THE PAW-FECT GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2022
Win a Year’s Worth of Scratch Dog Food & Bupa Pet Insurance
- This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Publishing ByChelle ABN 78 621 375 853 and Truly Aus ABN 78 621 375 853 of Level 1, 3 Westleigh Street, Neutral Bay, NSW, 2089 (hereinafter collectively known as the “Promoter”)
- The Competition is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Information in respect of entry to and the Prize of this Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An Eligible Entrant means an individual who, at the time of entry:
i) is an Australian resident aged 18 years or over;
ii) is not an employee of the Prize Suppliers or the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and
iii) is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
- Competition entry opens at 5 August 2022 12:00am AEST, and closes 30 September 2022 11:59pm AEST (“Entry Period”). All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, Australia.
6. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must:
i) follow @TrulyAusDogs on Instagram during the Entry Period; and
ii) complete the form prescribed on the website www.trulyaus.com/competitions/win-scratch-and-bupa during the Entry Period, to provide a response in relation to their favourite place to eat, play and stay with their pet dog (Website Entry).
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
- This is a game of chance.
- An Eligible Entrant may enter the Competition one (1) time only within the Entry Period. Eligible Entrants who enter more than once will be disqualified.
- Any costs associated with accessing and entering the Competition is the responsibility of the person seeking access and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
11. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant:
i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoters reasonable satisfaction; or
ii) in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or
iii) in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, submits an entry that is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, or otherwise fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions stipulated on the Competition entry form.
WINNERS AND PRIZE
12. The Prizes are provided and will be fulfilled by:
i) Bupa Pet Insurance, by Bupa HI Pty Limited ABN 81 000 057 590, AR 354269 of 33 Exhibition Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000. (Bupa).
ii) Scratch Pet Health Pty Ltd ABN 40625813694 (Scratch) of 12 Robert Street, Collingwood Vic 3066.
(hereinafter collectively known as “Prize Suppliers”)
- Bupa Pet insurance is issued by The Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd ABN 78 090 584 473, AFSL 241436, is arranged and administered by PetSure (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 95 075 949 923, AFSL 420183 (PetSure) and is promoted and distributed by PetSure’s Authorised Representative (AR) Bupa HI Pty Limited ABN 81 000 057 590, AR 354269. Any advice provided is general only, and does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to ensure this product meets your needs before purchasing. PDS and Target Market Determination available at bupa.com.au/pet-insurance (Bupa Pet Insurance).
- There will be two (2) winners selected for the Competition. The winners will be selected randomly via https://app-sorteos.com/en. The result of the draw is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- The Prize per winner is:
i) one (1) twelve (12) month pet insurance policy (“the Pet Insurance Prize”) per winner. The total Pet Insurance Prize premium amount is capped to the value of $1,000.00 (AUD) per winner. In the case the policy premium cost is in excess of $1,000.00 (AUD) (in the first year) the winner is liable to pay the balance. For the avoidance of doubt, the Pet Insurance Prize in the sum of $1,000.00 (AUD) is determined to be greater than the average equivalent value of the total premiums payable for the first policy period of the Bupa Pet Insurance policy; and
ii) twelve (12) months’ worth of dog food to the value of $1,080.00 (AUD) supplied by Scratch.
(hereinafter collectively known as the “Prize”)
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment.
- The Promoter will notify the winners by e-mail (that was supplied during their Website Entry to the Competition) by 1 October 2022.
- In order to be entitled to the Prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Terms and Conditions and eligibility to accept the Prize. The winner will forfeit the Prize if they fail to ensure that all documents relating to that Prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
- In relation to the Bupa Pet Insurance Prize portion:
i) The winner will be contacted by Bupa Pet Insurance Customer Service Team within five (5) business days (of being notified by the Promoter) to set up the new policy and provide the winner with all relevant policy documentation. The Pet Insurance Prize must be redeemed within twenty (20) business days.
ii) To redeem the Pet Insurance Prize, once contacted, the winner must provide Bupa Pet Insurance with all details and documentation requested by Bupa Pet Insurance Customer Service Team. This will be reviewed and verified by Bupa Pet Insurance prior to policy inception and redemption of the Pet Insurance Prize.
iii) The winner’s entry to the Competition will be subject to verification by Bupa Pet Insurance. The winner MUST deliver to Bupa Pet Insurance (by a means determined by Bupa Pet Insurance) copies of any documents Bupa Pet Insurance may request establishing eligibility to win, including evidence of age or identity. Bupa Pet Insurance may make one or more requests for such documents. Bupa Pet Insurance may make a copy of such documents. The winner must deliver requested copies within seven (7) days of the request.
iv) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, Bupa Pet Insurance reserves the right, in its sole discretion to determine the identity of the winner. Bupa Pet Insurance may, at its absolute discretion, declare the winner’s entry invalid if the entrant:
a) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to Bupa Pet Insurance’s reasonable satisfaction; or
b) fails to produce items as required in this clause or produces items that, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or
c) fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions stipulated on the entry form.
v) IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Once you have incepted a Bupa Pet Insurance policy, it is set to automatically renew, unless you have opted out of automatic renewal. At least 14 days before the current policy period expires, you will be sent a renewal notice confirming when your insurance will expire and the premium and terms on which the policy will renew for the further policy period. Should you choose to renew the policy, you will be responsible to pay any premium amounts for any future policy periods.
- If, for any reason, the winner does not redeem the Prize (or an element of the Prize) by the time stipulated in these Terms and Conditions by the Promoter, Scratch and Bupa Pet Insurance, then the Prize (or that element of the Prize) will be forfeited.
- If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- In the event that the Prize is forfeited by the winner, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to re-select a winner at random from all remaining eligible entries. The Promoter will notify the re-selected winner(s) by e-mail (that was supplied during their Website Entry to the Competition).
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, Prize Suppliers, Bupa Pet Insurance, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or the Prize, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter, Prize Suppliers and Bupa Pet Insurance (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in relation to the Competition.
- By entering into the Competition, you agree that PetSure and/or Hollard and/or Bupa cannot be held liable for any damage or loss or misrepresentation arising from your reliance on the advice derived from the use of the services and Prize offered by Scratch and the Promoter.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
31. Authorised Under ACT Permit Number: ACT TP 22/01501
Quench your thirst and tickle your tastebuds on an awesome tour of the Coffs Coast, with fine wines, craft beers and incredible spirits.
We check out some of the latest and greatest places to dine, enjoy a bevy and lay your head after a magical day on the slopes in Falls Creek.
What better way to explore a set of breathtaking islands than by boat? I did just that in the Whitsunday Islands and will never forget the experience.